Providing individual, couples, and family therapy.
Treatment specialization includes but not limited to the following:
- Stress Management and Mindfulness
- Depression and Anxiety
- Adult Development - Relationship, Work, and Career Development
- Caregiving Stress for the Caregiver, Adult Child, and/or Provider
- Cultural, Immigrant, and Integration Issues
- Adolescent Issues
- Analysis of Relationship / Family Dynamics
- Relationship / Family Conflict Resolution
- Parent and Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress
- Behavioral Health Issues, i.e. insomnia, diabetes management, chronic pain, etc.
- Psychological Assessment and Evaluation
Teleconferencing is available upon request and will be determined if possible upon initial consultation.